2018-2021 Al‑Anon/Alateen Service Manual
“Every Al-Anon and Alateen member is encouraged to own and study this Service Manual. It gives a clear and concise picture of the Al-Anon fellowship, its purpose and functions and how it helps us to resolve group problems and maintain unity.”
Iowa Area Al-Anon/Alateen Policy and Procedure Guidelines
The Iowa Area Policy Guidelines are guidelines specific to service in Iowa.
BYLAWS of Iowa State AFG Assembly, Inc.
The BYLAWS (date: 1/21/2018) of Iowa State AL-ANON Family Groups Assembly, Inc.
WSO’s Al-Anon/Alateen Members Site
The Members Site contains numerous resources for group members. Including…
The WSO Guidelines
The WSO Guidelines provide clear direction on:
- Beginners’ Meeting (G-2)
- Starting an Al-Anon Group (G-12)
- Starting an Alateen Group (G-19)
- Group Representative (G-11)
- Taking a Group Inventory (G-8a) & Additional Inventory Questions (G-8b)
- Group Budget / Reserve Fund Guideline (G-41)
- Cooperation between Al-Anon and A.A. (G-3)
- and many MORE!!!
World Service Conference
Please visit: 2017 World Service Conference Summary.