2014-2017 Al‑Anon/Alateen Service Manual
“Every Al-Anon and Alateen member is encouraged to own and study this Manual. It gives a clear and concise picture of the Al-Anon fellowship, its purpose and functions and how it helps us to resolve group problems and maintain unity.”
World Service Manual (inside cover)
These are the most recent updates to the Service Manual that you may not have in your hard copy:
- April 2016 changes to Policy on Memorial Contributions (pages 95 & 127)
- April 2016 changes to Concept Eleven (pages 207 – 214)
- December 2015 changes to Concept 8 (pages 198 & 226)
- April 2014 changes to Policy (pages 82, 83, 126)
Iowa Area Al-Anon/Alateen Policy and Procedure Guidelines
The Iowa Area Policy Guidelines are guidelines specific to service in Iowa.
WSO’s Al-Anon/Alateen Members Site
The Members Site contains numerous resources for group members. Including…
The WSO Guidelines
The WSO Guidelines provide clear direction on:
- Beginners’ Meeting (G-2)
- Starting an Al-Anon Group (G-12)
- Starting an Alateen Group (G-19)
- Group Representative (G-11)
- Taking a Group Inventory (G-8a) & Additional Inventory Questions (G-8b)
- Group Budget / Reserve Fund Guideline (G-41)
- Cooperation between Al-Anon and A.A. (G-3)
- and many MORE!!!
You can also listen to Podcasts on Group Concerns.